What are you doing with bungie game ?? Weapons ??? / O que você está fazendo com o jogo Bungie ?? Armas ???


Inglês

Bungie, I do not know how to express my anger to know that everything was good in destiny will end up with an update that will happen if you are thinking of new players, I'm sorry, nerfar Gjallarhorn, thorn and other weapons, the best weapon in the game will lose its power.

The older players must have the same anger I have, more know Bungie was able to return behind in updates released. Sorry bungie more data do not justify such acts.

I believe that something should be discussed with the oldest players in the game, I thank those who support my thinking, those who disagree also thank it may reflect a little on what will happen.

Help Share This with Bungie.

Português

Bungie, eu não sei como expressar minha raiva ao saber que tudo era bom no destino vai acabar com uma atualização que vai acontecer se você está pensando em novos jogadores, me desculpe, nerfar Gjallarhorn, espinho e outras armas, a melhor arma no jogo perderá seu poder.

 Os jogadores mais velhos devem ter a mesma raiva que eu tenho, mais sabe Bungie foi capaz de voltar atrás em atualizações lançadas. Bungie Desculpe mais dados não justificam tais atos.

 Creio que algo deve ser discutido com os jogadores mais antigos do jogo, agradeço aqueles que apoiam o meu pensamento, aqueles que discordam também agradecer pode refletir um pouco sobre o que vai acontecer.

Ajude a Compartilhar Isso com a Bungie.

Comentários